How do you upload a document in PDF format
Save a document to upload as a PDF
- Click the Microsoft Office Button, select the arrow next to 'Save as', and click 'PDF'.
- Under 'File name', type or select a name for the document.
- Under 'Save as', click 'PDF'.
How do I submit documents to SARS
Review the letter that SARS sent you on the ITR12workpage; click the “add document” icon; pick a location to upload your documents from; then click the “submit documents” icon to send your documents to SARS.
How do I contact CIPC
Companies and Intellectual Property Commission (CIPC)
- PRETORIA, 0001, PO Box 400.
- Sunnyside, PRETORIA: the dtic Campus, Entfutfukweni, Block F, 77 Meintjies Street.
- 086 100 2472.
- 086 517 7224.
- State-owned companies and other public entities are listed in the national government directory.
What are support documents
The trade, transportation, and official documents known as “supporting documents” are those that either substantiate certain claims made in the goods declaration, such as the commercial invoice (for the invoice amount, seller, and buyer), the transport document (for the consignor, consignee, means, and mode of transport), or the customs declaration.
What is official disclosure CIPC
This certificate can be used officially for anything that requires a CIPC certificate. – Official Disclosure costs R30; gives you all information about any enterprise, including the full history of the enterprise. – Incorporation Documents: also known as MOI or registration certificates.
What documents do I need to register a company with CIPC
The documents required to register a company with CIPC are identification; they only accept legitimate ID documents, both sides of the smart card ID or passport. No other documents, such as a temporary ID or an asylum seeker document, are accepted.
What is a cor14 3 document
The registration certificate, which was written by Stefan Kritzinger, is used to verify the companys current information, including: The registration number; the companys registered name.
What is a CK1 document
The latest amended founding statement (CK2), if applicable, signed by the authorised member; certified proof of the companys registered address; and a document from SARS attesting to the companys income tax and VAT registration numbers.
How do I generate a CIPC share certificate
To request a certificate from CIPC, you must:
- Register as a customer on CIPC's website to create a customer code.
- Deposit payment (R30) into CIPS's bank account using your customer code as a reference.
- Request the certificate by logging in to CIPC's eServices system and choosing “Disclosure and Certificates”.
What is a CIPC certificate of confirmation
It is not for official use – but in many cases you could use it instead of your Company Documents. A Certificate of Confirmation of any registered Company in SA can be printed from CIPCs database. It displays the following information about a Company: Company / CC Registration Number.
Does CIPC issue share certificates
CIPC, the registrar of companies, does not issue share certificates, and it does not keep track of the current ownership of your company. Instead, CIPC keeps track of directors, which are individuals who are legally responsible for the company and are chosen by the shareholders.
Where can I download essential services certificate
These companies must submit an application through the Companies and Intellectual Property Commission (CIPC) Bizportal website at www.bizportal.gov.za in order to continue operating.
How do I download a share certificate from MCA
For this purpose, you will need a User ID and a Password. Step 1: Log into the Ministry of Corporate Affairs portal, or MCA. Step 2: Navigate to the “Get Certified Copies” tab under the “MCA Services” tab (far right, top second).
How do I scan a document and send it as a PDF
1. Select File > Create PDF > From Scanner > [document preset]; 2. Click the Scan button; 3. In Windows, select Adobe Acrobat from the list of registered applications; and 4. In the Acrobat Scan dialog box, select a scanner and a document preset or Custom Scan.
How do I upload a document to my computer
In most cases, youll find the “Add Files” tab or button, find and select the files on your computer or on a flash drive, external drive, or memory card, and then click the “Open” button to start the uploading process.
What does it mean to upload a file
From the perspective of a network user, to upload a file is to send it to another computer that is configured to receive it. Uploading is the transmission of a file from one computer system to another, typically a larger computer system.
Can you convert a JPEG to a PDF
Drag and drop an image file (JPG, PNG, BMP, and more) to use our PDF converter. Your file will be securely uploaded to Adobe cloud storage after you choose an image file (JPG, PNG, BMP, and more) to use our PDF converter.
How do I put a PDF file on my iPhone
After you set up iCloud Drive, you can add PDFs to your Apple Books Library on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Mac.
Save or import a PDF
- To open the PDF, tap it.
- Select “Share” from the menu.
- Swipe left over the app icons and tap Books. If you don't see Books, tap the More button. Then tap Books.