Welcome to the Schoolshk.com (the Site). These are our Terms & Conditions for use of the Site which you may access in several ways, including but not limited to the internet, PDAs, mobile phones and RSS feeds. These Terms & Conditions apply whenever you access the site, regardless of how you access the Site.
Use of this site
- schoolshk.com (INDINANDIRECTORY.HK LIMITED) is the owner and operator of the Site.
- Users of the Site, including Advertisers and Members (Users or you) agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and any other notices and guidelines which appear on the Site (Terms & Conditions), which are subject to change at INDINANDIRECTORY.HK LIMITED’s sole discretion. Your use of and access to this Site indicates your acceptance of these Terms & Conditions, as they exist at that time.
- The Site is made available for personal use only. You may not use the Site or the directory contained on the Site for any commercial purpose (other than for the adding to or correcting of information contained in the directory), in accordance with the Terms & Conditions, including to supply another service, or to obtain information which you either incorporate into your service or product or use to enhance your service or product or your business in any way such as creating potential customer lists. Any commercial use requires prior written approval from INDINANDIRECTORY.HK LIMITED.
- Content (Content) refers to all information, including but not limited to data, text, images and multimedia, that is displayed in a business listing on the Site or directory.
- Users will not:
use the Site for any purpose or in any way which is contrary to the Terms & Conditions or which is unlawful, including but not limited to breaching intellectual property rights, linking to a listing in the Directory any defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, discriminatory, unlawful, obscene, offensive, profane, indecent or otherwise objectionable material of any kind;
submit or otherwise link to the directory, whether for automatic upload or otherwise, or otherwise propagate material of any kind which contains computer worms, viruses or other types of malicious or harmful code;
damage, modify, interfere with disrupt or destroy the files, data, passwords, devices or resources that belong to INDINANDIRECTORY.HK LIMITED or do anything that compromises the security and/or stability of the Site or the directory;
use the directory in connection with the transmission of junk mail, spam, chain letters or to engage in other flooding techniques or mass distribution of unsolicited email; or
send automated queries of any kind to the Site or the directory without INDINANDIRECTORY.HK LIMITED’s express written permission.
- Users agree:
to abide by the Terms & Conditions;
to provide accurate, current and complete information at all times;
to maintain the security of passwords and/or identification;
to be fully responsible for all account use and for any actions that take place with regard to the account, including accepting liability for all information, data, text, or other materials whether publicly posted or privately transmitted to and from the account;
not to impersonate or misrepresent their affiliation with a particular business listing and products and services they provide;
not to post or upload Content which contains hidden code or images which do not relate to or which alter the intended meaning of the original Content; and
that INDINANDIRECTORY.HK LIMITED has the right to suspend or terminate an Account and refuse any and all current or future use of the site or directory. Where it is possible for INDINANDIRECTORY.HK LIMITED to contact Users directly, INDINANDIRECTORY.HK LIMITED will notify the User of any suspension or termination and the reasons for it and the User has 5 days to provide a written response as to why the suspension or termination should be reversed. INDINANDIRECTORY.HK LIMITED will give due and reasonable consideration to that response and provide a written response to the User within 10 days of receiving those reasons as to its decision.
- In signing up as a Business Owner you:
agree that you are the registered business owner or authorised representative of the business being registered;
agree that your business, like all businesses displayed on the Site are subject to receive ratings and reviews from Users;
acknowledge that, to the extent permitted by law, INDINANDIRECTORY.HK LIMITED is not liable for any Content that causes you or your business any loss or damage;
acknowledge that INDINANDIRECTORY.HK LIMITED reserves the right to include or exclude entry to, or remove a business from the Site and the directory; and
understand that INDINANDIRECTORY.HK LIMITED at its sole discretion will determine the utilisation of all keywords, categories, Content and other material used to describe or categorise a business listing for all purposes relating to the Site and the directory.
- Except where stated otherwise, all intellectual property in relation to Content on this Site belongs to INDINANDIRECTORY.HK LIMITED or its licensors, advertisers or affiliates, including but not limited to logos and trade marks. You obtain no interest in that intellectual property. All Content on the site is protected by Hong Kong and international copyright and other intellectual property laws. You may not do anything which interferes with or breaches those laws or the intellectual property rights in the Content.
- Other, non-INDINANDIRECTORY.HK LIMITED trademarks may be displayed on the Site from time to time. These may belong to third parties. Nothing displayed on the Site should be construed as granting any licence or right of use of any logo, trademark or masthead displayed on the Site, without the express written permission of the relevant owner.